Family Friendly Mornings with Jim & Lynette on PRAISE 106.5

Family Friendly Mornings with Jim & Lynette on PRAISE 106.5
We LOVE spending our Mornings with YOU everyday!

Monday, October 13, 2008

LOVIN' THE FALL WEATHER!

Fall is absolutely amazing in the Pacific Northwest and both Jim and I are totally celebrating that it is FINALLY here! Something we both agree on...but for different reasons...go figure! Jim is the ultimate outdoorsman and enjoys all the 'outdoor' stuff with his family...from camping to hiking and of course Bow-hunting with the boys!
On the other hand..I love Fall because of the wonderful Fall clothes! Yeah..I'm a sucker for the layered look and love wearing all the cozy sweaters and boots! Making anything with pumpkin in it is also my favorite thing to do on a rainy cold Fall Day! My family LOVES my Pumpkin Chocolate Chips cookies...Give them a try...One of the few cookie recipes with NO eggs! Really! Happy Autumn from Jim and Lynette!

No comments: